Keep Your List
Please note — Your List is not saved by our system. When you leave Kindred Works your list will not be saved.
- What does this button do? : an autobiography
- 'I was spotty, wore an anorak, had biro-engraved flared blue jeans with "purple" and "Sabbath" written on the thighs, and rode an ear-splittingly uncool moped. Oh yes, and I wanted to be a drummer...' Bruce Dickinson - Iron Maiden's legendary front man - is one of the world's most iconic singers and songwriters. But there are many strings to Bruce's bow, of which larger-than-life lead vocalist is just one. He is also an airline captain, aviation entrepreneur, motivational speaker, beer brewer, novelist, radio presenter, film scriptwriter and an international fencer: truly one of the most unique and interesting men in the world. In What Does this Button Do? Bruce contemplates the rollercoaster of life. He recounts - in his uniquely anarchic voice - the explosive exploits of his eccentric British childhood, the meteoric rise of Maiden, summoning the powers of darkness, the philosophy of fencing, brutishly beautiful Boeings and firmly dismissing cancer like an uninvited guest. Bold, honest, intelligent and funny, this long-awaited memoir captures the life, heart and mind of a true rock icon, and is guaranteed to inspire curious souls and hard-core fans alike.
- ISBN: 0062468154, 9780008172503, 0008172501, 9780062468154
- OCLC: 1006729852
Customize Your Recommendations
Show Recommendations by:
- Il Divo : our music, our journey, our words.
- ISBN: 0755316584, 0755316576, 9780755316571, 9780755316588
- Large print book
- ISBN: 9781410454522, 1410454525
- A child alone : the memoirs of "BB" ; illustrated by D.J. Watkins-Pitchford.
- ISBN: 0718116909, 9780718116903
- That moaning saxophone : the Six Brown Brothers and the dawning of a musical craze
- ISBN: 0195165926, 9780195165920, 9781423756705, 1423756703, 9780195372182, 0195372182
- Masters of heavy metal
- ISBN: 9780688029371, 068802937X
- Bruce Davidson photographs
- ISBN: 9780671400675, 0671400673, 0671400681, 9780671400682
- Pearl Jam twenty.
- ISBN: 9781439169216, 1439169217
- Open me carefully : Emily Dickinson's intimate letters to Susan Huntington Dickinson
- ISBN: 0963818376, 0963818368, 9780963818362, 9780963818379
- Bruce Bruce
- ISBN: 1596090375, 9781596090378
- The B.B. King treasures : photos, mementos & music from B.B. King's collection
- ISBN: 9780821257241, 0821257242
- Bruce Lee : the celebrated life of the golden dragon
- ISBN: 0804832307, 0804844070, 9780804832304, 9780804844079
- Mustaine : a heavy metal memoir
- ISBN: 9780061997594, 0061997595
- A biographical dictionary of actors, actresses, musicians, dancers, managers & other stage personnel in London, 1660-1800.
- ISBN: 9780585030050, 0585030057
- Make mine music
- ISBN: 142346494X, 9781423464945
- Mustaine : a heavy metal memoir
- ISBN: 0061714402, 9780061714405
- Bede Griffiths : a life in dialogue
- ISBN: 9780791448717, 079144872X, 9780791448724, 0791448711
- W.H. Auden, a biography
- ISBN: 0395308534, 9780395324394, 9780395308530, 0395324394
- Hail to the chin : further confessions of a B movie actor
- ISBN: 9781250125606, 1250150981, 125012560X, 9781250150981
- Bruce Lee : artist of life
- ISBN: 0804832633, 9780804832632, 9780804831314, 0804831319
- Rock Hudson : his story
- ISBN: 0786719184, 9780786719181