Keep Your List
Please note — Your List is not saved by our system. When you leave Kindred Works your list will not be saved.
- The big short : inside the doomsday machine
- The author examines the causes of the U.S. stock market crash of 2008 and its relation to overpriced real estate, bad mortgages, shareholder demand for excessive profits, and the growth of toxic derivatives.
- ISBN: 9780393072235, 0393072231
- OCLC: 317919864
Customize Your Recommendations
Show Recommendations by:
- The financial crisis inquiry report final report of the National Commission on the Causes of the Financial and Economic Crisis in the United States, authorized edition.
- ISBN: 1610390423 (electronic bk.), 9781610390422 (electronic bk.)
- Financial crisis in America
- ISBN: 1612097596 (electronic bk.), 9781612097596 (electronic bk.)
- Global financial crisis global impact and solutions
- ISBN: 9781409402725 (electronic bk.), 140940272X (electronic bk.)
- Investigation of economic problems : hearings before the Committee on finance, United States Senate, Seventy-second Congress, second session, pursuant of S. Res. 315, authorizing and directing the Finance committee to make an investigation and study of the present economic problems of the United States with a view to securing constructive suggestions with respect to the solution of such problems ...
- The Cambridge economic history of the United States
- ISBN: 0521553083 (v. 3), 9780521394420, 0521394422, 9785213944228 (hardback), 0521553075 (v. 2), 9780521553087 (v. 3), 5213944221 (hardback), 9780521553070 (v. 2)
- All the devils are here : the hidden history of the financial crisis
- ISBN: 1591843634, 9781591843634
- From financial crisis to global recovery
- ISBN: 0231527748 (ebook), 023115786X (cloth : alk. paper), 9780231527743 (ebook), 9780231157865 (cloth : alk. paper)