Keep Your List
Please note — Your List is not saved by our system. When you leave Kindred Works your list will not be saved.
- Placental function & fetal nutrition
- This volume is based on an international forum of experts in placental function and fetal nutrition. The availability of new imaging and research techniques now permits broader studies in human pregnancy and basic research, better illustrating the association between clinical pathology, placental dysfunction and fetal malnutrition. The five sessions of the conference include a mixture of basic and clinical research topics; and follow the progress made understanding placental transport and metabolism and its impact on human pregnancy. The illuminating presentations captured in this volume offer a far more precise description of normal fetal growth and metabolism, along with the possibility of exploring how specific maternal diseases affect fetal and placental nutrition. Suggestions for potential therapeutic application to human pregnancies are discussed with sensitivity and insight.
- ISBN: 0781714060, 9780781714068
- OCLC: 36648271
Customize Your Recommendations
Show Recommendations by:
- The maternal fetal interface
- ISBN: 9781580460439, 1580460437
- Pregnancy Metabolism, Diabetes and the Fetus.
- ISBN: 9780470718131, 0470718137
- Uterine physiology : proceedings of a Brook Lodge workshop
- ISBN: 088416263X, 9780884162636
- Toxaemias of pregnancy : human and veterinary
- ISBN: 9780470714836, 0470714832
- Molecular and cellular immunobiology of the maternal fetal interface
- ISBN: 019506304X, 9780195063042
- Advances in Fetal and Neonatal Physiology : Proceedings of the Center for Perinatal Biology 40th Anniversary Symposium
- ISBN: 9781493910311, 1493910310
- Placental communications : biochemical, morphological, and cellular aspects : proceedings of the IIIrd Meeting of the European Placenta Group, Dourdan (France), September 27-30, 1989 = Communications placentaires : aspects biochimique, morphologique et cellulaire
- ISBN: 9780861962273, 9782855984018, 2855984017, 0861962273
- Cellular biology and pharmacology of the placenta : techniques and applications
- ISBN: 0306425637, 9780306425639
- Perinatal endocrinology : proceedings of a symposium, June 17-19, 1985, Baltimore, Maryland
- ISBN: 0916859118, 9780916859114
- Human placentation; proceedings of an international symposium, 29-30 July 1974, Leuven, Belgium.
- ISBN: 9789021920924, 9021920921, 9780444167033, 044416703X
- Implantation and early pregnancy in humans : a combuned research and clinical approach
- ISBN: 1850705135, 9781850705130