Keep Your List
Please note — Your List is not saved by our system. When you leave Kindred Works your list will not be saved.
- Margaret Sanger : a life of passion
- In this lively new biography, an historian argues convincingly that Margaret Sanger deserves the vaunted place in feminist history she once held. Baker's nuanced account of Sanger's life emphasizes the passion of her convictions.
- ISBN: 0809067579, 0809094983, 9780809067572, 9780809094981
- OCLC: 705717104
Customize Your Recommendations
Show Recommendations by:
- The papers of Margaret Sanger.
- The Margaret Sanger papers. series 2