Keep Your List
Please note — Your List is not saved by our system. When you leave Kindred Works your list will not be saved.
- The selected papers of Margaret Sanger
- Supplemented by an introduction, brief essays providing narrative and chronological links, and substantial notes, the volume is an invaluable tool for understanding Sanger's actions and accomplishments. The documents assembled here, more than 80 percent of them letters, were culled from the Margaret Sanger Papers Microfilm Edition, edited by Esther Katz, Cathy Moran Hajo, and Peter C. Engelman. Two subsequent volumes will address later periods in her life, and an additional volume will cover her international work in the birth control struggle.
- OCLC: 894799005
Customize Your Recommendations
Show Recommendations by:
- The selected papers of Margaret Sanger.
- ISBN: 0252098803, 9780252098802
- The selected papers of Margaret Sanger. the woman rebel 1900-1928
- ISBN: 025202737X, 9780252027376