Keep Your List
Please note — Your List is not saved by our system. When you leave Kindred Works your list will not be saved.
- The unsubstantial air : American fliers in the First World War
- the gripping story of the Americans who fought and died in the aerial battles of World War I. Much more than a traditional military history, it is an account of the excitement of becoming a pilot and flying in combat over the Western Front, told through the words and voices of the aviators themselves. By drawing on letters sent home, diaries kept, and memoirs published in the years that followed, Hynes brings to life the emotions, anxieties, and triumphs of the young pilots.
- Audiobook on CD
- ISBN: 1494508419, 9781494508418 :
- OCLC: 900616312
Customize Your Recommendations
Show Recommendations by:
- World gone by
- Audiobook on CD
- ISBN: 006231095X, 9780062310958
- The history of the Peloponnesian War
- ISBN: 1843795523, 9781843795520
- The history of the Olympics
- ISBN: 9629547163, 9789629547165
- American vampire.
- ISBN: 1401244742, 9781401244743
- American dreams
- Large print book
- ISBN: 9780451197016, 0451197011
- I survived the American Revolution, 1776
- ISBN: 0545919746, 0545919738, 9780545919739, 9780545919746
- Honorable mention : the continuing exploits of Lt. Peter Wake, United States Navy
- ISBN: 9781561644629, 1561644625
- Kickers : a novel of the secret war
- ISBN: 1492911038, 9781492911036
- The quartet : orchestrating the second american revolution, 1783-1789
- ISBN: 0553550764, 9780553550764
- War and peace.
- ISBN: 962954573X, 9789629545734
- Get me to the grave on time
- ISBN: 9780998180908, 0998180904
- Our island story.
- ISBN: 9789629544119, 9629544113
- Magic Tree House # 21: Civil War on Sunday.
- ISBN: 9780679990673, 067989067X, 9780679890676, 0679990674
- To the bright edge of the world : a novel
- ISBN: 9780316242837, 0316242837
- The Sherman letter : a novel of history and mystery
- ISBN: 1885173083, 9781885173089