- Selects from among the different formats avaiable for the stream:
- RSS format (this is the default)
- Atom Pub format
- Java Simple Object Notation
- Light-weight xml encoding
- Specifies where in the stream to start:
- Specify starting point relative to the current time or end of the stream.
- Specify starting point to a be a specific record.
This is used when making repeated calls to obtain all of the records in the stream without gaps. The value specified for nn should be the
value of the maxseq field returned in the response to the previous request.
- Specifies a callback function when using json format.
- Specifies the maximum number of records that are to be returned. (default is 10)