Keep Your List
Please note — Your List is not saved by our system. When you leave Kindred Works your list will not be saved.
- Mahatma Gandhi : a biography, complete and unabridged
- Few men in their lifetime have aroused stronger emotions or touched deeper chords than Gandhi. This widely-acclaimed biography has been established as an authoritative account. Compelling, carefully researched and objective, it is the biography of a remarkable figure. Capturing all the nuances of the momentous events it covers, it is a record and analysis of a critical period in South-Asian history that all interested in the area will value. This is the complete and unabridged version of the biography in Oxford India Paperbacks for the first time.
- ISBN: 0195638557, 9780195638554
- OCLC: 35168345
Customize Your Recommendations
Show Recommendations by:
- All men are brothers : autobiographical reflections
- ISBN: 0826400035, 9780826400031
- Makers of India.
- ISBN: 9780836922516, 0836922514
- Indira Gandhi: revolution in restraint.
- ISBN: 9780706902945, 0706902947
- Testament of India
- Gandhi's passion : the life and legacy of Mahatma Gandhi
- ISBN: 1602567093, 9781602567092
- Jinnah : India, partition, independence
- ISBN: 9780195479270, 0195479270
- Politics, kingship, and poetry in medieval South India : moonset on Sunrise Mountain
- ISBN: 9781107172371, 1107172373
- Ahmedabad shock city of twentieth-century India
- ISBN: 9788125046615, 8125046615
- Biography as history : Indian perspectives
- ISBN: 8125035214, 9788125035213