Keep Your List
Please note — Your List is not saved by our system. When you leave Kindred Works your list will not be saved.
- Mavericks of the sky : the first daring pilots of the U.S. Air Mail
- Recounts the exploits of America's first commercial aviators who risked their lives in a fleet of flimsy World War I biplanes to transport the mail across America, and who played a key role in the early history of commercial aviation.
- ISBN: 9780060529499, 0060529490
- OCLC: 62134830
Customize Your Recommendations
Show Recommendations by:
- United States women in aviation, 1919-1929
- ISBN: 9780874743784, 0874743788
- Ladybirds II : the continuing story of American women in aviation
- ISBN: 9781879630123, 1879630125
- American Women and Flight since 1940.
- ISBN: 9780813148298, 0813148294
- The Aviators : Eddie Rickenbacker, Jimmy Doolittle, Charles Lindbergh, and the Epic Age of Flight.
- ISBN: 148293213X, 9781482932133
- The Aviators : Eddie Rickenbacker, Jimmy Doolittle, Charles Lindbergh, and the Epic Age of Flight
- ISBN: 9781426213694, 1426213697
- Writing the heavenly frontier : metaphor, geography, and flight autobiography in America, 1927-1954
- ISBN: 9789042032965, 9042032960