Keep Your List
Please note — Your List is not saved by our system. When you leave Kindred Works your list will not be saved.
- All Men Are Brothers.
- Famous for his successful leadership of non-violent Nationalist resistance to British Imperial rule in India, Mohandas K. Gandhi is one of the most iconic figures of the twentieth century. All Men Are Brothers brings together some of his most important writings in a single volume. As well as Gandhi's inspiring articulation of his philosophy of non-violent resistance and his thoughts on religion and theology, the book also includes reflections on topics ranging from politics, education, women's rights and technology as well as meditations on his own life. Now available in the Bloomsbury Classic.
- ISBN: 9781623560034, 1623560039
- OCLC: 854973580
Customize Your Recommendations
Show Recommendations by:
- Mahatma Gandhi.
- ISBN: 9781921746307, 1921746300
- Mahatma Gandhi
- ISBN: 9780340875995, 0340875992
- The Oxford India Gandhi : essential writings
- ISBN: 0199493529, 9780199493524
- An autobiography or The story of my experiments with truth
- ISBN: 9780300234077, 0300234074
- Mahatma Gandhi : a biography
- ISBN: 0195638557, 9780195638554
- The Gandhi reader : a source book of his life and writings
- ISBN: 9780802131614, 0802131611
- ISBN: 1138146803, 9781138146808
- ISBN: 1936529475, 9781936529476
- An autobiography : the story of my experiments with truth
- Audiobook on CD
- ISBN: 9781441749895, 1441749918, 1441749896, 9781441749918
- The life of Mahatma Gandhi
- ISBN: 9781784700409, 1784700401
- The complete biography of Mahatma Gandhi
- ISBN: 8180698939, 8180698947, 9788180698941, 9788180698910, 9788180698934, 8180698920, 9788180698927, 8180698912
- The essential writings of Mahatma Gandhi
- ISBN: 0195632087, 9780195632088
- Mahatma Gandhi and his apostles
- ISBN: 9780300055399, 0300055390
- Mahatma Gandhi, an essay in political biography
- ISBN: 9788173042621, 8173042624
- The story of my experiments with truth : autobiography / Mahatma Gandhi ; with forword from the Gandhi Research Foundation.
- ISBN: 9781539685708, 1539685705